This fall many dry shampoos were recalled due to an ingredient that can cause cancer—benzene. (FDA/Screenshot by CNET) Last year many other personal care products were recalled due to having benzene in the ingredients – sunscreen sprays, deodorants, hand sanitizer, and many other personal care products had benzene listed as an ingredient. Dependable researcher, Richard […]
“As the world gets smaller, contact from person to person becomes more frequent and germs grow more prevalent, what are we to do to protect our health? The answer is often much closer than we may think, for operating inside each one of us is a very powerful and effective defense called the ‘immune system’… […]
A sad change is upon us. 27 years ago when I started shopping with a wellness manufacturer, one of the big pluses for me was that I was getting less expensive, concentrated non-toxic products in recyclable (not the norm then) containers. This helped me to conveniently do my part in taking care of this God […]
Education is power, understanding the problem is half the battle. Watch this quick video above to learn what you’re up against. If it is parallel to your mission, let’s connect so I can share a solution that is both logical and economical. Choices Matter!
It has been one year since this profound study using 6200 people over a 20 year period was introduced. What changes have you been motivated to make? If you would like to read the Seven Findings of this study, contact me and I will send them to you. Choices Matter!
A FB message from one of my company associates: “Alright friends, I’ve got to put this out there. 🤭 I can not handle another celeb endorsed ad on my feed referring to Ms. Meyers products on Grove Collaborative as “all natural.” 🤦🏼♀️ Brands like Ms. Meyers use chemicals such as methylisothiazolinone, named allergen of the […]
If your household is one of the plethoras of homes that use chlorine bleach as a disinfectant and cleaning agent, you may want to read this article and rethink your choices. Chlorine bleach is downright dangerous, especially to children. The creation of chlorine bleach is actually caused by an electric shock and simply reading the disclosures on […]
Hummm – fact or fiction? A bit of research will show you that it is true of some chemicals, just not all. But this is truth – using national name brand cleaning products just one time a week is doing as much lung damage as smoking a pack of cigarettes a day! Read the details […]
Today’s children are overfed and undernourished. Children, for the most part, do not eat well. They commonly choose foods that are high in fats, sugars, and salt that have little, real nutritional value. The top choices among kids are hot dogs, chicken nuggets, French fries, pancakes, pizza, cookies and ice cream. I think you will agree […]
That title above and picture is from my friend’s blog at www.greencleanlife.com where we are again reminded of the importance of choosing healthier products for use in our home! Be reminded… “For years we have been buying the same household cleaners from the same big-name brands. They are literally a part of our lives. But, did you […]